Home
Eaton & Van Winkle LLP

A Tradition of Professional Service And Personal Attention

The history of Eaton & Van Winkle  LLP and its predecessor firms dates from 1820, making it one of New York's oldest law firms. The firm took its current name in 1965 when William Mellon Eaton and William Mitchell Van Winkle, Jr. merged their law practices. Although the firm has experienced significant growth in recent years, we are committed to maintaining a size and firm culture which allows us to fully understand our clients and their legal needs. While today the firm's attorneys have a broad range of skills sufficient to service client needs in many areas of the law, locally, nationally and internationally, the firm's goal has been and will remain to provide the type of personal attention, care, and efficiency that clients have a right to expect. The firm's offices are a short walk from Grand Central Terminal and convenient to all major airports serving the New York metropolitan area.

 

 

Before using this website, we ask you to read our disclaimer.

 
buy viagra online