Mr. Prentice’s work in international and domestic commercial and financial law has concentrated on the representation of foreign and domestic corporations, and banks and insurance companies in their U.S. and their offshore activities. In these activities, Mr. Prentice has extensive experience in acquisition of companies, formation of joint enterprises, transfers of technology, financings (through the public markets and privately, including asset and project-based financings) and general operations. The businesses involved include banking, cement, medical devices, engineering and insurance.
Areas of Concentration
- Mergers & Acquisitons
- Aalborg Portland
- Allied Irish
- Third EMP Holdings, Inc.
- Director of National Life Insurance Company of Vermont and Gold Banc Corporation, Inc.
- Director of a number of U.S. subsidiaries of foreign corporations.
- Director of The Texas League of Professional Baseball Clubs.
- Trustee of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues.
- Trustee of Washington & Jefferson College, St. Hilda & St. Hugh School
- Member of the American Bar Association and The Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
- University of Michigan (J.D.), 1967