John Driscoll has represented:
- One of the largest companies in Turkey with respect to an acquisition of a candy and confection company in the U.S and ongoing legal representations of this company and other members of the group.
- Established U.S. operations for one of Turkey’s largest furniture and design companies.
- A U.S./Turkish investment fund on acquisitions and project finance.
- A major Turkish bank on a cyber security matter.
- A Turkish government agency on energy matters.
- A major Turkish GSM carrier with respect to a patent litigation in the Federal Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C.
- One of Turkey’s largest industrial holding companies in an international offering of promissory notes.
- The major shipping company between the U. S. and Turkey in maritime and corporate matters.
- One of the largest companies in Turkey with respect to reorganization of a U. S. subsidiary.
- A Turkish trading company in a dispute with a competitor in New York Supreme Court and Court of Appeals.
- Turkish tech companies with respect to acquisition and financing of intellectual property assets in the U.S.
- A Turkish venture capital fund with respect to its assets in the U.S.
- A U.S. retailer establishing retail outlets in Turkey with a Turkish retail partner.
- A Turkish retailer setting up stores in the United States.
- Turkish Banks with respect to loans to U. S. companies.
- An online b to c advertising company from start-up to IPO and sale to one of the industry’s largest companies.
- A B2B advertising company from start-up to sale to a strategic buyer.
- A social media search engine in start-up stage.
- A big data analytic company in start-up stage
- Start-up companies in healthcare, content management, travel and medical device industries.
- Private equity funds for due diligence regarding various investments.
- A leading educational institution with respect to intellectual property matters.
- Fashion and jewelry companies in legal actions to protect their brand name.
- High net worth European families in the acquisition of Manhattan real estate.
- NY State Bar
Representative Lectures, Seminars and Publications
John contributes his experience to several organizations. He is currently Vice President of the Turkish American Chamber of Commerce and a member of the American Turkish Society. Additionally, he has lectured on U.S. business law and corporate matters at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
- New York University School of Law (J.D.)
- London School of Economics (M.A.)
- Harvard College (B.A. – magna cum laude)