- EVW’s Robert D. Katz Gives IP Presentation In Hong Kong & Beijing
- Partner Robert Katz of Eaton & Van Winkle’s Intellectual Property Win Trademark Cancellation Proceeding in China
- What The Defend Trade Secrets Act Means For IP Protection
- ENFISH V MICROSOFT CORP: Federal Court Rules Software Protection Still Exists
- Are SEPS Being Properly Evaluated Under Today’s Standards?
Robert Katz has practiced intellectual property law for over 30 years. His experience encompasses virtually every aspect of intellectual property law.
Robert has been first chair in a large number of patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and trade secret cases including jury trials, and has also handled arbitrations and mediations. He has obtained and opposed preliminary injunctions and briefed and argued appeals in State and Federal Courts throughout the country. Robert has also handled patent interferences, reissues, and reexamination proceedings as well as trademark oppositions and cancellations in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
In addition to his active litigation practice, he has counseled clients on patent and trademark validity and infringement issues, has negotiated and drafted numerous license agreements, and has prepared and prosecuted patent applications in many different areas of technology. Those technologies emphasize inorganic and organic chemistry, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, but also include medical devices, materials science, polymer chemistry, nanotechnology, semiconductors, nuclear energy, and green energy.