- Robert Swetnick Helps Fire Command Co. Acquire Assets
- Robert Swetnick Successfully Defends Against Claim For Breach of Covenant
- Robert Swetnick Wins $600K Judgment Against Jewelry Company
- Robert Swetnick Wins At State Liquor Authority
- Robert Swetnick Wins Case With NY State Industrial Board of Appeals
Robert Swetnick has broad experience serving as outside counsel to high net worth individuals and businesses, and represents them in all facets of both federal and state litigation, transactional work, real estate matters, and the drafting and review of agreements.
Recently, Mr. Swetnick has represented defendants in two jury actions, tried to a verdict; and in each case the jury found for his client, the defendant.
He is frequently in demand due to his experience in the hospitality industry, and specifically for his experience with matters involving the New York State Liquor Authority.
Mr. Swetnick has enjoyed an AV rating (the highest peer review rating) from Martindale-Hubbell every year since 1990, has been selected as a New York Super Lawyer each year from 2009 through 2016, and enjoys the highest client review rating and the highest peer review ratings of Lawyers.com.