- Steven Wolfe Wins Case Against Calder Estate
- EVW Wins Multi-Million Dollar Appeal Before New York Appellate Division
- What The Defend Trade Secrets Act Means For IP Protection
- ENFISH V MICROSOFT CORP: Federal Court Rules Software Protection Still Exists
- Are SEPS Being Properly Evaluated Under Today’s Standards?
Steven Wolfe has been assisting clients successfully for decades in many areas of practice. He brings an analytical ability to solving problems and provides advice to clients in an articulate and understandable manner and form. Mr. Wolfe has counseled clients on legal and personal matters. He has been actively involved in many litigated matters including trials and appeals, motions, arbitrations and mediations in many different courts and in several jurisdictions other than New York where he was admitted pro hac vice.