Mr. McGill has participated in offerings of debt and equity for domestic US and foreign issuers. The offerings for which he has served as counsel have included simultaneous offerings of securities within and outside the United States, as well as public offerings and private placements in which the proceeds of the offering, combined with institutional debt financing, were used to complete a simultaneous acquisition of an operating business, real estate or commodities.
Mr. McGill has represented a number of his clients from their initial private placement through their public offering and successful listing on a US exchange.
Areas Of Expertise
Mr. McGill’s areas of expertise include:
- Public Offerings
- Private Placements
- Leveraged buyouts
- SPAC’s; APOs, RTOs and Reverse Mergers
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Licensing and Property Acquisitions
- Tax sensitive Partnerships and LLC’s including REITs
- Compensation Matters
Mr. McGill has represented:
- Investments banks
- Issuers in various industries, including biotech, health science, aerospace, real estate, fashion and design, garment manufacturing and licensing, telecommunications and industrial manufacturing
- High net worth individuals in connection with international planning and investments
- Manufacturers and distributors from China, Australia, India and Europe
Awards & Accolades
Mr. McGill became Managing Partner of Eaton & Van Winkle in 2012, graduated from Colgate University cum laude (A.B., 1977); received his JD from Hofstra University School of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review, and an LL.M in Corporation Law from New York University (1986).
New York; 2nd Department (1981)