WHAT THE EVW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW FIRM CAN DO
Our engagements range from high technology profile litigation to risk management and crisis counseling concerning statements and materials in all media outlets worldwide, including print media, broadcast media, the internet, social media and blogging, as well as media practices.
Litigators in our Intellectual Property Law Firm have handled hundreds of cases at all levels of State and Federal Court, including:
- The U.S. Supreme Court/Federal Circuit Court (Exclusive to Patents)
- The USPTO (Patent Office)
- Libel and defamation
- Invasions of privacy
- Confidentiality agreements and contractual restrictions on publication
- IP infringement and anti-piracy and anti-counterfeit
- Subpoenas and restraining notices directed to media outlets and names
- Copyright infringement and intellectual property protection
- First Amendment Rights
- Unfair Competition and Unjust Enrichment
Members of the Intellectual Property Law Group are recognized as being experienced in the protection and enforcement of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and licensing and distribution rights throughout the world.
Members of the Intellectual Property Law Group also serve in the firm’s International Law Practice Group and have substantial backgrounds in ADR, arbitration and mediation.