IP Due Diligence Reviews
EVW Handles IP Consultancy On The World’s Biggest Stages
Over the past 25 years and beyond, our intellectual property law firm has performed the patent and IP and other related due diligence for evaluation and protection for mergers and acquisitions in individual deals worth upwards of over $6 billion dollars. Our IP lawyers have represented the largest pharmaceutical company in Norway in the largest acquisition in that country’s history. Our IP lawyers have done over 300 transactions involving some of the most significant products and industries, including:
- The major sale of a famous U.S. optical company’s multiple retail operations(and intellectual property);
- An Australian company’s famous transition lens business;
- The $130 million merger of two well-known laser barcode manufacturing companies;
- The sale of the 10,000 copyrighted maps of the most famous map organization in the U.S.;
- The multibillion purchase of the most famous computer magazine empire in America, and the turnaround sale of the business two years later;
- The substantial dismemberment of one of the most famous optical companies/film manufacturers in the U.S.;
- The evaluation of one of the most famous U.S. retailers for an infusion of over $130 million to allow for the return to success of that company.
EVW IP Due Diligence attorneys have also performed freedom to operate reviews and issued opinions for Fortune 500 pharma companies.
All of the above and many other evaluations required a sophisticated level of experience in dealing with IP that the firm now has in substantial quantity. Some of the above transactions took as long as six months and millions of documents to review to complete to our satisfaction. All were successfully completed.
Work with a talented intellectual property law firm that can guide you through all phases of the process, and has the pedigree to back it up. Contact Eaton & Van Winkle for your IP consultancy today.